Regardless of the nature of your project and its development phase, CÉPROCQ first schedules a preliminary meeting with the following purposes: define your problem, establish a confidentiality agreement and assist you in looking for sources of financing.
CÉPROCQ then submits a research proposal, including the following data:
- the description of the project and the job descriptions;
- the duration of the project, the timelines and industry participation (time and material);
- the phased breakdown of costs (financial participation of each party);
- the intellectual property and confidentiality agreements;
- the final report, including all the project data, for pilot implementation or direct implementation in the plant.